Saturday, July 7, 2012

Date Night

Well, I have some good news.  I should be able to go home on Monday.  I could have gone home today, but one of the meds won't be available till Monday.  So I have to finish out the weekend here.  I am looking forward to going home.  Sleeping through the night will be so nice.  Here getting two hours of uninterrupted quiet time is a miracle.

I do have to say that this has been one of my better stays.  I am going to have to give my boyfriend credit for that.  Last night he decided that we would still have our date night even though I am in the hospital.  So he dressed up and made me a peanut butter shake.  Then we did dinner and a movie.  It was really sweet.  instead of letting the hospital ruin our plans, he found a way to make our plans go through.

I can honestly say that this stay has been very amusing.


No comments:

Post a Comment