Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Stanford Decision Part 1

I finally heard from Stanford today.  They want to wait until they get my tests updated before making a decision.  So that could be anywhere from two weeks to two months. So I might not have an answer till after the Holidays.  It gives time for more fundraising. Thank you to everyone who has been praying.  It means a lot to me.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Prayer Request

Dear Family and Friends,

On Monday, November 5, specialists in Stanford will be meeting to discuss putting me on the waiting list for a double lung transplant. I am asking everyone for their prayers in this area. Pray that God's will be done and that I can accept whatever choice is made on this matter. 

Thank You.