Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Stanford Decision Part 1

I finally heard from Stanford today.  They want to wait until they get my tests updated before making a decision.  So that could be anywhere from two weeks to two months. So I might not have an answer till after the Holidays.  It gives time for more fundraising. Thank you to everyone who has been praying.  It means a lot to me.