Friday, May 13, 2011

So Sorry for Being MIA

The title about sums it up. I was planning on taking a month off during summer time so I could finish school, but things went out of control. There were family issues, hospitalizations, family in the hospital, more hospitalizations, more family issues. It has been one crazy train wreck.

I did manage to finish my degree (picture to come soon). It's the most expensive piece of paper I own.  I am hoping for a calm May so I can catch up on all my blogging. Lots of ideas.

I wish I could say that with my degree came a snazzy job, but as of right now I really can't work. Hospitalizations are occurring each month. When I'm lucky I get two months out of my prison cell.  One would think that I would have plenty of time to write. This seems to be a challenge since no one wants to lug my computer back and forth during my hospital stays. I guess it's a sign that I should get something lighter, unfortunately that requires funds I do not have. I am thinking of just taking pen to paper and typing everything up when I get home.

You will be getting my random thoughts after the fact, but at least I wouldn't be MIA for such a long period of time.  It's just a thought.

To top off all the craziness that's been occurring at home and with my health, I also lead a movie night for unmarried Christians. It's a once a month event. I preview a selected movie and write up discussion questions. Just trying to get people to think about what they watch. I'm all for a good comedy, or action movie, but a lot of movies out there have no real plot to go by. And I still find swearing very trashy.

I have thought about posting the movie titles and questions on here if anyone wants to have his/her own discussion on the topic. I'm just not sure if that's the direction I want this blog to go in. Maybe I'll post it on Book Keeper's Attic. I've been wanting to do a media section on there. Mostly, was planning on ranting and comparing movies to books.

Anyways. I am back. Hopefully for good this time. That way you guys can look forward to my weekly postings about my fight to inhale for a long time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment