Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Been Awhile

I know I've been MIA for awhile.  Had quite a bit on my plate.  Luckily, it wasn't all CF stuff.  I went back to school.  Finally finished the last class I needed for my degree.  I won't get my degree for a few months, but all my requirements are finished.  I can now breathe and seriously cut back on the studying.

My family through a surprise party to celebrate my finishing school.  I think we were all happy that I finally pulled it off.  Took me ten years, but I did it. 

Now that I'm done with school, I've been spending more time with my adorable niece and doing my crafting.  Let's just say I can't wait for winter to hit, because I've made some cute winter pjs and a cozy looking robe.  Besides all my crafting, I've been getting back into the church.  Don't worry, I have no plans of getting all preaching on here.  I just figured that it was time for me to stop being so wishy washy.  And I was sick of having flaky people as friends (I am not referring to you guys Mary, Darin, Patty, and Joven).  I guess I just hit that point where I wanted more meaningful friendships and a better relationship with God.  So I dropped a lot of burdening friendships (literally my phone book looks kind of thin now) which also means I cut a lot of stress out.  As for the friends I chose to remain in contact with, well they're the ones whom I have to call real friends.  We share ups and downs, special events.

So now I'm trying to get back into the groove of things.  Get back to writing and being consistent with blogs.  So hopefully you all can bear with me while I try to get back into it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment